Sign up for On-Campus Interviews
(Internships and Full-Time Positions)
Each semester approximately 50 employers visit Career Services to interview students for internships and full-time positions.
These employers represent business, industry, and government organizations. Additional employers from education, health, social services, publishing,
advertising and related fields participate to a lesser extent in on-campus recruiting due to their different recruiting timelines. These employers will often recruit
students through job postings, career fairs, searching Hire-a-Blugold for qualified students, and internships.
Typical On-Campus Interview Dates:
Fall semester: September-November
Spring semester: February-April
Check out who is coming to campus this semester.
You MUST be registered with Hire-a-Blugold, complete your profile, and upload a resume in order to participate in the
On-Campus Interviewing Program.
To find On-Campus Interviews
- Click the drop down 'On-Campus Interviews' at the top of the page and click on Interview Schedules
To Request an Interview on a Schedule
- From the returned results, click on the Position Title
- To review the Position Description, scroll down to Linked to Jobs, then click on the Position Title.
- While still under the position description, click the View Linked Interview Schedule at the top of the page. If there are multiple sessions for the same date, it means that the employer
will be interviewing in several rooms. This gives you more availability when choosing your interview time, but be sure to request a slot early to guarantee a time that works best for you.
- Also under position description are Add to Favorites and Email to Friend. When you click Add to Favorites, the job will be added to your favorites for you to
access later. Favorite positions are also marked by a star. If you wish to send a job to a friend, click Email to Friend. This will open a service for you to email your friend(s) while remaining inside Hire-a-Blugold.
- It is required that you upload your resume before applying for on-campus interviews. There may be other requirements, so carefully read the
Document Categories Required Selection to make sure you have all required documents before applying.
- Once you have all of your required documents uploaded, click the Request Interview Button
- If more than one position is linked to that Interview Schedule, you will need to select the position for which you would like to interview
- Follow the on-screen directions
PreSelect Continuous Interview Schedules
Interview schedules are Pre-Select Schedules which is a two-step process for students. When you request an interview, employers will review resumes and other required documents, then invite or decline students to interview. It is very important that you review the timeline for each interview schedule to know the deadlines, but understand that the dates may be changed.
If your request to Interview was Accepted
- Log into the requested schedule
- Click “Sign-Up”, and choose your timeslot
To Decline or Cancel your Interview
- Log into the requested schedule or Timeslot
- Click “Decline” to remove yourself from the Timeslot
Please read this important information regarding our cancellation policy!